Vitax Sulphate of Potash
This is a potassium based plant food, and as a fertiliser, contains only one active ingredient.
Potassium is essential for flower and fruit development, and helps with disease resistance in all plants. It is Ideal for fruiting bushes, fruit trees, flowering plants, tomatoes and all types of vegetables.
Sulphate of Potash – Application
- Scatter 35g (roughly one handful) per every m2
- Spread evenly on the soil surface
- Lightly work into soil with a garden rake
- Repeat every 4 – 6 weeks over the growing season
- Avoid touching the plants stem or roots directly with the fertiliser
- Add to hanging basket soil mix
- Apply to ornamental shrubs & herbaceous plants prior to sowing
- Apply to existing plants to encourage floweringPotassium Deficiency symptoms include the following
- Older leaves turn dull grey colour
- Midrib of leaf stays green longest
- Leaf edge turns yellow / scorched appearance